I am an MRes student at IPAB, University of Edinburgh, advised by Prof. Ram Ramamoorthy. Previously, I was a research assistant at Multimedia Lab (MMLab), The Chinese University of Hong Kong, working with Prof. Bolei Zhou. I received my bachelor degree at Bejing University of Posts and Telecommunications under the supervision of Prof. Haipeng Yao in July 2020.
ResearchI am interested in Embodied AI with its generalizability, safety, interpretability and interactivity. I have rich experience on building learning-based/data-driven controllers for autonomous vehicles, legged robots and drones.
|Sep, 2022||I am looking for PhD position outside of the US|
|Sep, 2022||Policy Dissection is to appear in NeurIPS22|
|Mar, 2022||I am so happy that MetaDrive is finally accepted to TPAMI .|
Publications (* indicates joint first author)
- NeurIPSHuman-AI Shared Control via Frequency-based Policy DissectionIn Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) , 2022
- TPAMIMetaDrive: Composing Diverse Driving Scenarios for Generalizable LearningIn IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI) , 2022
- ICLREfficient Learning of Safe Driving Policy via Human-AI Copilot OptimizationIn International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR) , 2022
- NeurIPSLearning to Simulate Self-driven Particles System with Coordinated Policy OptimizationIn Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) , 2021
- CoRLSafe Driving via Expert Guided Policy OptimizationIn 5th Annual Conference on Robot Learning (CoRL) , 2021
- CVPR workshopImproving the Generalization of End-to-End Driving through Procedural GenerationIn CVPR embodied AI workshop (CVPR workshop) , 2021
- IoTJReinforcement-learning-and belief-learning-based double auction mechanism for edge computing resource allocationIEEE Internet of Things Journal (IoTJ) , 2019